Monday, June 18, 2012

If You're Going to Fuck Me

Read this today and loved it!  I've been fortunate that the guys I've met have always been mature and respectful of my body and of me in bed.  


I am very fair skinned and I've finally come to appreciate it and love it along with my c-section scar and stretch marks.  I'm a mother of two precious children and my body is what it is today because of them.  I have some extra flab that someone who didn't have kids has and I have flabbier boobs now than I did pre-kids.  But that doesn't stop me from enjoying sex and what it is and how it works and the total enjoyment I get from it.  Sex with me is pretty damn amazing from what I've been told....white skin, scars, noises and all.  



"You’re going to have to like my pasty white skin. I’m not tanning it, it might blind you. Enjoy.

Deal with the fact I don’t bath in roses and bleach every five minutes. Girls sweat too.

My fat. My cellulite. My stomach. All of these things are going to be bouncing around. Better be to your enjoyment because it’s going to be to mine.

You have to be able to say vagina. I hate when people can’t say vagina. If you can’t say it, you’re not getting in it.

My noises. I make them. They’re high pitch, sometimes they’re loud. And I’m not monitoring them.

My stretch marks are my tiger stripes. I love them, and so will you.

My acne. It’s there despite me not being fifteen anymore. You can’t catch it, and it doesn’t prevent me from sucking a mean cock.

This isn’t the movies. Sometimes I don’t wear make up, sometimes I don’t wear perfume, sometimes I don’t shave.

But I’m going to fuck with the lights on. I’m going to cum while looking into your eyes. And the only way you’ll be fucking me with my clothes on is if it’s a quickie behind some tree or building.

I’m not fucking you to judge you. You shouldn’t be judging me either."

No comments:

Post a Comment