Thursday, June 7, 2012

School

I started back to school this week.  It was the first time in 14 years that I've stepped back into a classroom.  Let me just say....what the HELL was I thinking???  I'm going from no school to 20 hours of classroom lecture and lab.  I'm in class 4 days a week, 5 hours a day and then I have studying on top of that.  I am overwhelmed, nervous and flat out scared.  I have no time for anything right now except for studying and classes.  The only time I see my husband is first thing in the morning, at dinner and at bedtime.  I fit studying into where ever I can.  Breakfast, book is open in front of me.  Waiting to meet a friend to go to the lab, book is open in front of me.  Husband takes kids for a walk after dinner, I'm on the couch with a highlighter in hand.  


So you're probably asking, so how does she have time to sit and type this out?  Because I needed a brain break before I break!  SOOOO much information to remember in such a short amount of time and my brain is overwhelmed.  Everything is running together now.  I'm trying to read about cellular formation and what makes up a cell and how it functions and what process transports what and it's just one big jumbled mess of information right now.  


4 weeks of this.  I can do anything for a month....right?  God I hope so.  This class will decide whether or not I get into nursing school.  So yeah...no pressure at all.  I truly must be a masochist.

No comments:

Post a Comment