Monday, June 18, 2012

Chaos Can Be Good

So I'm slowly swimming back to the surface again.  I've got two weeks of school behind me, two to go.  So far have an "A" average and hoping that it stays that way!  Life right now is full of studying, kids and family.  I'm studying just as hard now, but better I think.  Learning to juggle everything is a trick, but I can do it.


My best friend and her daughter came up to see me this weekend.  Wasn't the best timing, but it was a very needed break.  It was great to focus on something besides just school for a day.  We did a lot of shopping and a lot of eating....two of my favorite things!


I've met someone new.  He seems to be what I've been looking for in both a Dom and a "boyfriend".  He's really trying to get to know me on all levels and trying to figure out what makes me tick and why.  He's given me some thought-provoking tasks along with some fun ones.  We had instant chemistry when we met in person last week.  When he walked in the door, I was hooked.  He's handsome and looked way better than he did in his pictures.  I stood up to greet him and we somehow ended up kissing hello.  Two short quick pecks, but totally out of character for me!  I could feel his dominance immediately.  I think even if I didn't know going in that he was Dom, that I would have picked up on it pretty quickly.  It was all very subtle, yet still there.  It was in the way he held my hand, the way he pulled me to him to whisper something naughty in my ear, the way he looked at me. We talked for about an hour and I could have sat there and talked another hour very easily.  When it was time to leave, he walked me to my car and he kissed me a little less chastely this time and it just made me want more.  We've agreed to take it slow so that it doesn't turn into a purely sexual relationship.  We both want something long-term and meaningful.  Since last week it's been a pretty steady stream of texts, emails and phone conversations.  I'm seeing him later this week again!


I've learned that my husband is chatting with a girl that he used to know through work.  She's apparently sub also and they've been exploring that side of her.  I'm glad for him.  He really needs someone steady that he can focus on also.  I always feel bad that I have someone and he doesn't, like I'm always having the fun while he watches from the sidelines.  


OK...time to study again.  Knowing that I made an "A" on my exam has pushed me to keep at it!



No comments:

Post a Comment