Monday, May 21, 2012

The Kiss

A kiss can tell you so much about a person.  Are they sloppy or tidy, aggressive or passive, passionate or dull, all business or playful?  There's an exchange of scents, tastes, textures, secrets and emotions.  


I have kissed some truly awful kissers.  The kind that just makes you want to push them away and go "yuck, can you get me a towel please?"  All tongue and spit and slobber.  And then there's the ones who never open their mouth and it's like kissing a wall.  Those have always translated to not having the chemistry I was wanting with a potential partner.  


And then there's the ONE.  The one who when I kissed him for the first time, I knew I was going to be in trouble.  It was the perfect blend of aggressiveness, mixed with playfulness.  Warm, soft, giving lips who took as much as they gave.  Just the right hint of tongue.  No gnashing of teeth, no tongue being forced down my throat.  Soft gentle nibbles on the lip.  Just a total melting into each other.  Being pushed up against the car, feeling his body mold so perfectly into mine.  


You see, the perfect kiss isn't just mouth and lips and tongue.  It's the whole body.  It's feeling his strong arms wrapping just right around me.  It's reaching down and grabbing his belt loop and pulling his hips into mine.  It's feeling how much he craves me.  It's the buckling of the knees when he moves to that area just below the ear lobe for a quick feathery hot breath before coming back to end the kiss.


And now, 4 months later, that kiss gets me going every single time.  I crave his arms pulling me to him, his lips on mine, his breath tasting like cigar and red wine.  And last night was a new one.  His lips, his tongue, his hot breath following up my spine, so softly you could barely feel it, making my back arch and sending chill bumps throughout my entire body.  


He knows how to make me acquiesce, so easily and so completely.  Just kiss me.  And I'm all yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment